Because we are digitizing our Seng Group Saving service – a part-time source of income opportunity is created.
Seng Group Moderator
For starters, we are working on the part-time role as Group Moderator. The Group Moderator participates in the savings system, but mainly manages its own group with members or multiple groups. These are characterized as “private savings pools” that the Group Moderator manages online through the Seng smartphone App.
Depending on the “savings pool” size and the currency in which the contributions are managed, the Group Moderator receives a fee for the management. This fee can vary between Euro €10 – €900+ as additional income per month in this role. This role can eventually be scaled up from part-time to full-time, which will increase the Group Moderators income.
- that you are familiar with or are willing to learn saving in groups according to the informal rotating savings and credit system
- the position Group Moderator recruits own group members and is also open to accept and manage verified outside group members
- has access to good internet connection
- has good online and software skills
- is punctual with agenda planning
- has good language skills in English, another language is a plus!
- is good at accounting / has good administrative skills
- has insights to think of solutions
- has a bank account within the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Saint Martin FWI, Belgium or Surinam.
If you meet these criteria, you can register for this position. As soon as the Seng App is rolled out, you will be contacted to be further explained about the Group Moderator role and the conditions involved.
Follow the developments also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/seng.direct
To sign-up as a Group Moderator, use the registration form below.
Depending on the Seng service developments, several positions will become available which will then be published on the Marlin Yard Foundation vacancy page.