International Volunteer Registration Form
Our Volunteer Centre is happy to accept you as volunteer provided that:
- You are not based in Sint Maarten and would like to volunteer on this island.
- You have completed the application process including the payment of the processing fee in the amount of US$ 40, at least one month in advance.
- You come for a MINIMUM of 2 months and a MAXIMUM of 12 months (subject to the Volunteer Centre’s approval).
- You are between the ages of 18 and 60 years.
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You speak a reasonable level of English.
Via the Volunteer Centre you will be assigned a task, you will work five and a half days (5.5 days) a week, and have two extra days off per month. You must be prepared to do any kind of work assigned to you by your supervisor. The work may be in agriculture, industry, tourism or Volunteer Centre services. The Volunteer Centre is a close-knit unit with self-supporting services; a large percentage of the volunteers work in these service areas. The choice of jobs available depends on the season, the volunteer’s skills and the length of his/her stay.
The Volunteer Centre provides rooms (2 to 4 people per room). Main meals are eaten in the communal diner or at the rooms for some are equipped with a small kitchen, cooking facilities, and groceries to prepare food for one self. Laundry service is provided. Depending on generated income and based on the derived income volunteers receive monthly pocket money.
The Volunteer Centre does not cover travelling expenses nor accept children/ expectant mothers.
It is required to download and or complete the beneath mentioned forms before you register your candidacy with us. Once you have completed the Medical Form and Volunteer Declaration Form then upload it and send it together with the International Volunteer Registration Form. All forms will be reviewed by the Volunteer Centre and you will be contacted asap.