SXM Volunteer Registration Form
Our Volunteer Centre is happy to accept you as volunteer provided that:
- You live in Sint Maarten Dutch West Indies
- You have completed the application process at least 2 weeks in advance.
- You help out for a MINIMUM of 1 day per month (subject to the Volunteer Centre’s approval).
- You are in good mental and physical health
- You speak a reasonable level of English
Via the Volunteer Centre you will be assigned a task. You must be prepared to do any kind of work assigned to you by your supervisor. The work may be in agriculture, industry, tourism or Volunteer Centre services. The Volunteer Centre is a close-knit unit with self-supporting services; a large percentage of the volunteers work in these service areas. The choice of jobs available depends on the season, the volunteer’s skills and the length of his/her availability.
The Volunteer Centre provides meals which are eaten in the communal diner. Depending on the produce locally based volunteers are eligible to receive from and enjoy the produce.
The Volunteer Centre does not cover travelling expenses nor accept children/ expectant mothers.
Please complete beneath form.